$50 (in-person, NYC only)
$35 (phone or Skype)
One of the biggest perks of having a coach is that all of your training is tailored exclusively to you. The Assessment is an opportunity for us to collaborate and determine how you can get the most out of coaching. Over the course of 45-60 minutes, we will:
* Get familiar with each other--this is crucial if we're going to work together!
* Discuss your goals, running experience, current fitness routine and injury history
* Evaluate the best way to incorporate training into your schedule and lifestyle
* Discuss nutrition, gear, supplemental training (cross-training, strength training, yoga, etc.) and any other questions or concerns you may have
This service is required for custom training plans and as needed for 1:1 sessions.
Want to chat before you commit? No problem! Feel free to get in touch with questions or to learn more. You should always be 100% comfortable with your coach and the process.
Custom Training Plan
After reviewing your goals and running history in the Assessment, I'll build an individualized training plan specifically for you. This will include:
* Workouts updated weekly on VDOT, with regular feedback and adjustments as needed
* Discussion of race strategy, injury prevention, strength training and nutrition
* Unlimited communication via email and text
* Once monthly check-in over phone/Skype or in-person (NYC only), initiated by athlete
* Support and accountability to stay focused and motivated all the way to the finish line
$100/hr (Manhattan, LIC, Bronx below 161st St.)
$125/hr (Brooklyn, Queens, northern Bronx)
Additional travel fee may apply for areas beyond these.
Let's crush that workout, long run or race together. I'll stick with you at your pace while offering motivation, guidance and undivided attention. We can also work on form, drills, or anything else you’d like a coach’s feedback on.
Sessions in Manhattan may be pro-rated to 30 or 45 min. LIC and southern Bronx may be pro-rated to 45 min. All other areas require a 1-hour minimum commitment.
* You do not need to have a training plan with me in order to receive 1:1 coaching. This service, however, may require a one-time Assessment (see top of page) prior to our first session in order to get a better understanding of your history, abilities and goals.
** Pacing requires 24-hour notice of booking and cancellation. If applicable, any race and travel fees must be covered by the athlete.
A great option for experienced athletes or those who don’t need additional support, this service includes the training plan only--no modifications or check-ins. The plan will be customized for you and your goals based on an initial conversation and assessment. Plans are posted in 1 month blocks on VDOT, with email communication available for questions.
Recommended time is 1-2 mo. for a 5k/10k, 2-3 mo. for a half and 4 mo. for a marathon.
This service may require a one-time Assessment (see top of page) prior to writing the plan in order to get a better understanding of your history, abilities and goals. Any changes or modifications requested after the monthly plan has been written may incur a small fee.